So you just got engaged – what’s the next step?! I am sure your mind is spinning with the thought of all of the decisions you need to start making – start here!
- Plan an engagement party (or one of your friends will 🙂 )
- Pick a date (and make sure to do your research on your specific city for dates to avoid)
- Find a reception site – they book up fast!
- Engagement pictures
- Set your budget
- Find a wedding dress
- Make a wedding website – so nice for your guests to go to one location and find all the info!
- Start your guest list
- Consider a consultant– my personal favorite 🙂 Whether it is planning help or just day-of coordination, it helps!
This may seem like a lot of things to do right in the beginning, but trust me, you will feel the weight of the wedding planning world come off of you once you nail these few things down. I am happy to help with any and all of these areas and more! Contact me today so I can get you on my calendar!